
The kids went back to school on Monday. Here they are with less than happy expressions. If my face were visible, it would be quite clear how I felt about the prospect of an empty house.
After they left, two friends and I went mountain bike riding. I realized that I am not in very good shape. I am working on changing that.
After school the three sheep families met at the farm to let the sheep graze (we're breaking them in slowly to fresh grass), and discuss the school experience.
After they left, two friends and I went mountain bike riding. I realized that I am not in very good shape. I am working on changing that.
After school the three sheep families met at the farm to let the sheep graze (we're breaking them in slowly to fresh grass), and discuss the school experience.
We laid a blanket on the ground and enjoyed a snack. The chickens quickly discovered we had food and would not leave us alone.Sister and Jayda were eager to get out in their pasture and eat. It was the first time out for Angel and Luthien and they were quite nervous about the new field.
Luthien wasn't too nervous to butt Jayda though. We hoped for a new sheep to be a leader, we didn't expect that it would include bullying of our girls though!

No comments:
Post a Comment