
Earlier in the summer, Maddy and I went to Estes Park to visit the Wool Market. It was a great opportunity discover color and in this photo, leading lines.
This is a photo I have submitted to Sheep! a magazine dedicated to small sheep farmers. Which we apparently are.
I enjoyed spending the day with Maddy who is very inquisitive. She didn't have her own camera yet, so I let her do a little shooting with mine.
It is amazing to have my CHILD growing into an adult.
Regarding photography with Maddy, I love seeing her perspective of things. I see a subject through my own eyes, and I'm always surprised that her impression of the same thing can be so different than mine. I guess that will be a theme throughout life.

1 comment:
I love the color and texture in this photo. I hope it is accepted!
Post a Comment