
We went to Greeley today to see cousin Michelle's new college housing-an old house that used to belong to Mike. On the way home we stopped at Walmart for haircuts they took a break in the fighting while we were there, and then fought the rest of the way home. Thankfully I didn't give in to my desire to pull over and $$%^&), but as soon as we got home, I had kids picking up dog poo, and cleaning windows on my car.
Eli and I took a nice walk with the dogs to visit the sheep. Funny how that place can be such a refuge.
There is a little darkness there now, but we are all hopeful that it will not be there for long. . .
Tomorrow everyone heads back to school.

I did take a few moments to take pictures of the girls-the lighting was so nice this evening. Although they drove me crazy all day, they are still angels.

No comments:
Post a Comment